Wednesday, June 10, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CALEB!!!!






Caleb is one year old! I can't believe my baby is one! The year has flown by and been so much fun. I never knew I could laugh or love so much until Caleb came into our lives.
We had a low key celebration on Friday where we went to Chick-fil-A to eat nuggets and ice cream. And then all of Caleb's friends came over on Saturday for a party...which was super fun. We had baby pools, watermelon, presents, and of course cake. Caleb played his little heart out and had a great time. Thanks for everyone who came to celebrate with us. More pics to come...

2 comments:

Christina said...

Can't believe it's been a year already! Seems like just yesterday I heard the news!

Happy birthday Caleb!

Katherine said...

Happy Birthday, Caleb! We can't wait to hang out with you at Frontier.