Sunday, June 28, 2009

Farewell Frontier



We are coming home from Frontier earlier than expected. We have been dealing with an outbreak of the swine flu here and it hasn't quite been contained (for more info see the YL website). Since I am 6 weeks pregnant, we feel the wisest thing for our family is to come home. We will miss Frontier, but are confident in our decision. As far as camp... please pray families who are staying don't get sick as well as the campers coming. We pray this flu doesn't take away from kids hearing the gospel and having the best week of their lives.

2 comments:

Kristen O'Kelley said...

I hate that y'all had to come home early! I would have made the same decision though! Maybe that means y'all can come over for 4th of July?! :)

Katherine said...

Mary Kate will definitely miss Caleb and, of course, Joel and I will miss you and Chad. I think y'all win the award for the shortest assignment ever!