Saturday, February 6, 2010

Meet Colby!





Colby Matthew Chandler has arrived! He was born Feb. 4 at 1:00 pm weighing 7 lbs. I went in for my doctors appt. thursday morn and little guy was still breech and I was 6 cm so they sent us straight to hospital for c-section. Colby is absolutely adorable and so far just an angel baby. Caleb loves his little brother....for now. He has come up to the hospital to see us and wants to give his baby hugs and kisses. Thanks for all the prayers and good wishes. Everyone is doing great!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Chandlers!! Colby is adorable and I can already tell that Caleb will be a great big brother. Have fun with 2 little boys: )!

Emilie Smith said...

I'm so excited for y'all! How fun having two boys : ) I love the one with the three of y'all. Congratulations!

Alana Michele said...

Congratulations Kristin and Chad. You two truly are blessed! And Kristin, you look so pretty as always!!